The 3rd edition of the Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Research Paper Writing Competition is being organised by Centre for Advanced Studies in Criminal Law, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala, Punjab
The event is sponsored by Mr KTS Tulsi. Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Member of the Upper House of the Parliament.
The competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognised Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
Theme For the Research Paper: Prospective Amendments in Criminal Law.
- Best Research Paper: Rs. 25,000.
- Second Best Research Paper: Rs. 15,000.
- Third Best Research Paper: Rs. 10,000.
Certificate of participation will be awarded to all participants.
Length of the Research Paper
- The paper should include an abstract not exceeding 500 words mentioning the title and keywords.
- The paper should not comprise of more than 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Word count is required to be mentioned on the cover page.
- The research paper can be sent in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format (strictly not in ‘.pdf’)
Format of the Research Paper
- The paper must be written in English
- For more details see brochure
Last Date For Submission:
25th January 2018
If you like our stories, do follow Acadman on Facebook
(The deadline has been extended from 15th January 2018 to 25th January 2018. Kindly ignore the deadline mentioned in the brochure.)
The participant should email the following attachments:
- Cover Page
- Research paper
- registration Form
- Declaration Form
Jury and Review Criteria
- Entries will be reviewed by a distinguished panel of impartial judges and academicians.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of Originality, Style, Organisation, Quality of Analysis and Quality of Research.
- Entries will be judged anonymously.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
For All The Guidelines regarding the Competition kindly check the brochure.
CLICK HERE to download Registration Form
CLICK HERE to download Declaration Form
CLICK HERE to download the Brochure
For Any Further Clarifications Regarding the Competition Contact:
- Gantav Gupta : +919478610006
- Priyank Pandey: +917011955038