Overview of the Conference
International Conference on Law and Justice is being by Amity Law School, Noida on January 19th and 20th, 2018. This conference aims at bringing together academics, researchers, practitioners, students and other groups whose interests lies in sphere of good governance and human rights to share their works and experiences.
In addition to disseminating thoughts and research findings, the conference also intends to strengthen networking and collaboration among participants.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Law and Justice.
This conference invites contributions in form of research papers from law students, advocates and other legal professionals under the following sub-themes
1. Recognition of facets of transnational corruption as crime across the globe: Challenges
2. International terrorism as crime across the globe
3. Access to Justice for Poor: Right to Free Aid & Services
4. Right to Clean & Healthy Environment and Right to Development.
5. Rights of Women & Children in the Global Scenario.
6. Rights of Tribals and their Culture in Globalized World.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by review committee.
The certificate of presentation will be distributed to participants.
The conference proceedings book will be available at the registration desk.
The abstract must not exceed 300 words and should be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
2. Name of the Author(s)
4. E-mail Address
5. Postal Address
6. Contact Number
1.Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
2. All authors need to register separately.
3. In case of co-authorship, at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
4. The paper must be accompanied with the following details
5. A Cover Letter – Mentioning Name of the Author(s), Course, Year of Study (if applicable), Name of College/ University (if applicable), Professional Position (if applicable) with Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.
6. Registration Form – Duly filled
7. Copy of the scanned Demand Draft (Registration fees)
1. The main text must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
2. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and spacing of 1.0. One Inch margins should be maintained on all four sides.
3. Citation Style: Bluebook, 19th Edition.
4. The paper length shall not exceed 3500 words which includes footnotes, endnotes,annexures and so on
5. All submissions must be in Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.doc) format only.
How to Submit
All submissions for the conference have to be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academician/Lawyers/Media Persons- Rs. 1500/-
Research Scholars/P.G. Students- Rs. 1200/-
U.G. Students- Rs. 850/-
Last date of abstract submission:- 10th October 2017
Date of Intimation of accepted abstracts:- 20th October 2017
Last date of paper submission:- 15th November 2017
Last date of submission of scanned copy of DD along with the registration form:- 5th November, 2017
Last date of receipt of DD and Registration Form:- 15th November, 2017
Date of Conference:- 19th – 20th January, 2018
Co-Authorship:- Rs. 2100/- for 2 and Rs. 3200/- for 3
Ms. Varuni Yadav (Convener),
Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, Noida, E-Mail: email@example.com
Mr. Suhas K. Hosamani: 08373924233, EmailID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Sanchay Nema: 09810981991, Email ID: email@example.com
Ms. Kajri Roy: 08826653555, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org