Official Rules of the McDonald’s Chef Challenge Eligibility
- Open to students pursuing 3rd Year of Hotel Management at Selected Hotel Management Institutes across West & South of India.
- All the applying contestants should be above 18 Years of age at the time of entry.
- Students who participated previously cannot take part again in the contest.
- Four Students of the 3rd year of hotel management studies will be selected by the management of participating Institute through campus round.
- Top four Students who score the maximum in the campus round will represent their college in further rounds. Regional Round (in Institute) & Grand finale (in Mumbai).
- In the round, contestants have to create a Breakfast burger, taking inspiration from Breakfast consumed across India.
- Contestants have to prepare their own salad, a sauce (vegetarian/egg only) and a patty to build the burger. Readymade buns can be used but the use of readymade mayonnaise is prohibited.
- Contestants should submit recipes with a unique name for the burger with ingredients mentioned in standard measurements.
- For vegetables/fruits measure can be mentioned in grams/numbers. For salt and other spices measures can be given in teaspoons not “to taste”. For nuts measures can be given in grams/teaspoons. For liquid ingredients measures can be given in ml/cups. List exact amounts so reviewers can judge how the products will taste.
- Each ingredient, including the bun and all other elements, must be listed in their order of use, followed by complete step-by-step cooking instructions.
- The selected contestants will compete against participants from other colleges for the next round of the competition.
- The time limit of this round is maximum 60 minutes.
- Four students will proceed to the regional round.
NOTE: Date of competition will be declared in the respective colleges. For more details, students should reach his/her Food Production professor.
For any suggestions, feedbacks, comments, work with us, write at email@example.com or WhatsApp at 8920465560