The RGNUL Student Research Review (formerly known as“RGNUL Student Law Review”) is a bi-annual, student-run, peer-reviewed journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
It is the flagship journal managed by the students of the University. It has been founded with the objective of facilitating arguments in black and white. Legal Research skills form the core of the learning process in any dimension of law.
The Law Review aims to publish comprehensive treatments of subjects (“articles”), written by law students as well as shorter pieces, commonly called “notes” and “comments”.
The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) invites blog posts from the legal community on the theme “Right to Privacy: Addressing the Concerns“.
An introductory blog written by its Senior Editor, Ms. Shraddha Upadhyay, can be accessed here.
- Right to Privacy and Private Contracts
- Right to Privacy and Mass Surveillance
- Right to Privacy and Social Media
- Bodily Integrity and Right to Privacy
- Right to Privacy and Criminal Investigation
- The Hiatus in Digital Privacy in India
- Model Privacy Bill
- Food Sovereignty and Right to Privacy
- Right to Privacy and Family Law
- Right to Privacy in Medical Cases
- Right to Privacy and Interception of Communication
The submissions are, however, not restricted to the aforesaid sub-themes.
Instructions for authors:
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word Limit for each post is a maximum of 1000 words(Exclusive of endnotes).
- Please ensure inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. A uniform style of Citation is necessary for acceptance.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The subject should be titled “Submission for RSRR Blog Series Issue 2”.
- All selected entries shall be published on the RSRR Blog Series.
- Bloggers who have a minimum of 3 entries published on the RSRR Blog shall receive a certificate of appreciation from the editorial board.
- Submissions can be made within a span of 6 weeks for all 3 submissions.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- In the case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Law Review. All Moral Rights shall vest with the author.
- The last date of submission is 31st July, 2017.
For reference, the previous issue can be accessed here
In the case of any query, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org