About The University
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL) was established by Act No. 4 of Jharkhand State Assembly in 2010.
The University has subsequently been recognized by (UGC) . The University started functioning in September 2010.
At present, the University has more than 500 students on roll in the undergraduate course.
The University has been a member of the CLAT with effect from CLAT 2012.
At the undergraduate level, University offers 5 year Integrated BA LLB (Hons.) course which consists of ten semesters.
The University also has its Research Program since January 2012.
University has been admitting students for its Integrated LLM-PhD of three years duration and PhD of 2 years duration since August 2011.
With modest beginning, the University is all set to compete with global academic standards with deftly crafted teaching-learning methodology.
NUSRL endeavors to share the global opportunity in law as well as legal discipline.
List of Vacant Posts
1. Professor in Law: 3
2. Associate Professor in Law: 6
3. Assistant Professor in Law: 15
4. Assistant Professor in Social Sciences: 5
- Service terms and conditions of service shall be governed by NUSRL Administrative and Management Regulations, 2017.
2. The appointments shall be governed by UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) (4th Amendment) Regulations, 2016.
3. All these positions are subject to the qualifications and experience prescribed by the UGC.
All Interested Candidates must have specialization in following subjects :
1. Law of Contracts
2. Law of Torts
3. International Law
4. Constitutional Law
5. Administrative Law
6. Family Law
7. Criminal Law
8. Corporate Law
9. Civil Procedure Code
12. Labour Law
13. Intellectual Property Law
14. Taxation Laws
15. Environmental Law
16. Property Law
17. International Trade Law
18. Competition Law
19. Banking & Insurance Law
20. Information & Communication Technology Law
Deadline for Application- 9th September, 2017
For Notification Please ClickHere
For Vacancy Please ClickHere
For Application Form Please ClickHere