What is TIMES SPARK?
Times Spark is a scholorship under Times of India (Times Spark) READ TO LEAD programme. SPARK stands for Scholarship Programme for Awareness, Responsibility, and Knowledge. Times Spark is an initiative by Times of India to encourage students of classes 9 to 12 to develop a reading habit that helps them understand about our society and environment so that they can go on to write the future.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR FINAL INTERVIEW ROUND
How does it work?
The Times of India will carry engaging articles across a range of fields like current affairs, science and technology, sports, politics, social issues, global development etc. Over a span of 3 months, these articles will provide multi-dimensional perspectives to help you get a deeper understanding of various interesting subjects. At the end, there would be an online test followed by an interview to assess your understanding and perspectives.
Click on the below post for Times Spark Result
What is the Scholarship Amount?
After the final assessment at the end of three months, up to 400 students will get an educational grant ranging from Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 2 Lakhs.
For the top 20, Bennett University will organize a special orientation program with its partner institutions – Cornell and Georgia Tech.
Students of class 9 to 12 can apply for this programme.
- Level 1: Students with birth date from 01-07-2001 to 30-06-2004
- Level 2: Students with birth date from 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2001
Register online on this page.
There is no registration fee for this programme.
- Registrations start on July 25
- Registrations close: August 15
- Articles start appearing in the paper: September 5 (Teacher’s day)
- Online test: 7th Jan
- Exam Scores: 9th Jan 2018
- Interviews: Post the final scholarship exam, top 500-1000 students will be called for an interview at a TOI centre nearby. Communication to all shortlisted candidates will be shared closer to the interview dates.
- Results declaration: Jan 26, 2018
We would publish the Times Spark result as soon as it gets out.
Please visit our Homepage HERE and give us your valuable feedbacks.
For more information about Times Spark, please visit the official website by clicking HERE.
To suggest an interview, feedback, comments, work with us, write at firstname.lastname@example.org