In the era of Science and technology, the biggest challenge for mankind is sustainable development. International Instruments and enactment of stringent laws on environment protection has to lead to curb the menace of environment pollution up to some extent but still, it is not entirely geared toward solving entire Environment-related issues.
State of Rajasthan being rich in culture and heritage has technically developed a dream of sustainable development, achievable only if we have more peaceful and inclusive societies. Curbing the Crime against the environment is the only way out to achieve millennium goal of Environmentally sustainable development. In order to develop effective, transparent and accountable policies, every citizen should have an access to Justice and Public institutions. The culture and rich heritage of Rajasthan can only be saved by strict adherence to the measures for sustainable development.
Various intellectual and academic discussions had flown over a period of time in the protection of the environment. The major challenge is posted on upholding the right to a wholesome environment of an Individual. One of the underpinning assumptions arising out of social justice paradigm in the background of Constitutional context reflects the ideology that Environment is not just the prerogative of the “haves”. Given the influence of the Globalization policies across the national or international scenario, the right of an Individual in this era assumes importance. The laymen, academicians, legal practitioners and regulators including various other stakeholders in this field ought to be empowered in this
AIM AND OBJECTIVE:
The Conference purports to give the opportunity to strengthen and to develop the new understanding of Sustainable Development especially for the state of Rajasthan and to create a platform for constructive discussion on Strong Institutions which are responsible for law in action to maintain peace and justice. Academicians, Research scholars, Students, Entrepreneurs, Corporate Personals and Professionals from Legal fraternity and other social science disciplines are encouraged to foster long-term dialogues on the various themes and sub-themes of the Conference.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT ACROSS THE GLOBE/ INTERNATIONAL SCENARIO
1. Nexus between Science, Technology and Sustainable development
2. International laws/conventions/protocols and Environment
3. Regulatory Mechanisms for Peace and disputes across the globe
4. Role and contribution of various strong Institutions across the globe
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA AND STATE OF RAJASTHAN
1. Scope of Sustainable development in India and Rajasthan
2. Legal aspects and procedures in Sustainable Development
3. Peace, Justice, and role of Strong Institutions like Green Tribunal, NGO’s and other
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENT
1. Environment Pollution/ Globalization/ Ecological balance
2. Global warming, Climate change, and Legal responses
3. Environment, Ethics and Sustainable development
4. Environment protection and sustainable development
5. Water, air and environment pollution, Forest Conservation
6. Laws on protection of forest and wildlife
CONSTITUTION OF INDIA AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
1. Right to life, liberty, and freedom of expression
2. Right to wholesome environment
3. Right to Health
4. Writ jurisdiction and Sustainable development
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
1. Role and Contribution of Corporate in Sustainable development of India
2. Company law and provisions of CSR
3. Protection of Environment under the purview of Sustainable Environment
Protection and CSR
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Development of Traditional knowledge, Geographical Indication
2. Intellectual Property Rights and sustainable development
3. Role of government and other authorities in development of Intellectual Property
CALL FOR PAPERS
This three-day conference offers a platform for scholarly discussions among the
experts/ academicians/Research scholars/ students and corporate delegates on
various aspects/sub-themes of Sustainable development. Papers – theoretical,
empirical or case studies, on various aspects of sustainable development are
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Abstracts should be not more than 500 words and not less than 250 words. Please
send your submission to: email@example.com
Note: Please mention the track name and theme in the form.
Full Paper submission:
Based on the acceptance of the abstract, full paper is to be sent in the following format.
Single column; A4 size; 1.5 line spacing; Times New Roman (12pts); Paper not to
be exceed 10 pages including all references, tables, and figures. Paper to contain the
title, Author’s Name and Affiliation(s) with complete contact address; Papers
should be written exclusively for the Seminar and should not have been published
or sent for publication elsewhere.
BEST PAPER AWARD AND PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
The best full paper shall be given the award at the valedictory. Best paper and other
selected papers are expected to be published in the Journal.
Please follow the link www.rsc2017.in
Details Registration Amount Foreigner
Research scholars/ Students (UG/PG) 500 $50
Academicians and Corporate Delegates 1000 $100
From Industry 2000 $150
For more information please visit the Website.
Download the registration form HERE.