At Adobe, we’re focus upon bringing together the smartest and motivated set of individuals and give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity. We provide them with the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Through the Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship, we strive towards creating gender equality in the science and engineering domain by encouraging women to excel in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
We’re now accepting applications for our Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship 2018.
The Scholarship will Entitle the following thing
- Internship at Adobe India in 2018
- Collaboration and mentoring for Bachelors of Technology Project (BTP).
- Tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s B. Tech/ Dual Degree (B.Tech, M. Tech) university education: 1 or 2 years.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
- Travel to conference for one author if any paper gets accepted at a conference based on Adobe internship/BTP collaboration. Pre-approval by Adobe required.
- An Adobe India-wide program will be arranged for felicitation of these Scholarship winners.
To be eligible for the 2018 Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship, Applicants should have following criteria:
- Must be an Indian female citizen student currently enrolled at recognized Indian Institution for the academic year 2017-2018.
- Intends to be enrolled as a full-time student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year either in B. Tech or Dual Degree B. Tech/M. Tech.
Applications must include
- Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- Marksheets of Class 10th, 12th till the last attended semester.
- One reference from a Professor (reference letter should be sent by Professor to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly mentioning the Student’s name in the Subject line of the Email)
Application Deadline- October 13, 2017.
For any queries, send an email to email@example.com
For Applications Please ClickHere
For More Information Please Click Here