IIT Bombay invites applications from well qualified Indian nationals (including Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and foreign nationals for faculty positions at the level of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor for its various academic Departments, Centres, Schools and Interdisciplinary programs.
Important Information– Being a Rolling Application, There is no Last Date for Application
List of Departments
1. Aerospace Engineering
2. Biosciences & Bioengineering
3. Chemical Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
6. Computer Science & Engineering
7. Earth Sciences
8. Energy Science & Engineering
9. Electrical Engineering
10. Humanities & Social Sciences
12. Mechanical Engineering
13. Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science
Schools: Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
- Industrial Design Centre
2. Centre for Environmental Science & Engineering (CESE)
3. Centre for Studies in Resources Engineering (CSRE)
4. Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas (CTARA),
5. Centre for Urban Science & Engineering (CUSE)
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
2. Systems & Control Engineering,
3. Educational Technology
Ph.D. with First class or equivalent (in terms of Grades etc.) at the preceeding degree and a good academic record throughout.
How to Apply:
- Application form is available on the institute’s website http://www.iitb.ac.in > Faculty Recruitment.
2. The application must be complete with full details of educational qualifications including year of obtaining Ph.D., including date of defense, list of publications (with reprints of the best papers), teaching/ research/industrial experience, date of birth
3. Application should also contain the names and contact details of four referees. The PDF files of all the documents may be sent to the Registrar, IIT Bombay.
To Know more about the Advertisement Please ClickHere